A little bit of planning and preparation around your home now can help set you up for an enjoyable and stress-free holiday season. Tackling maintenance tasks around your home will ensure that it shines when you welcome holiday guests. Consider using some free time over the coming days to prepare your home for the onslaught of holiday guests and entertaining. Here are some projects to consider:
- Prepare for holiday entertaining – take time to prepare your home for holiday parties by laundering and pressing table linens, polishing silver, and having your cutlery professionally sharpened.
- Deep clean your bathrooms – a deep cleaning now will allow you to do simple touch-up cleans prior to hosting holiday guests.
- Touch up paint – inspect your home, specifically corners and baseboards, for dings and scratches. Touch up scratches and dings to give your home a fresh, clean look. Need some tips on how to touch up paint like a pro? Click here.
- Replace floor protectors on chairs – protect your hardwood flooring from chair legs by inspecting and replacing felt pads, as needed, on chairs.
- Replace furnace filter – Keep your HVAC system running at peak efficiency by keeping a clean filter installed. Here’s how.
- Replace batteries in carbon-monoxide and smoke detectors.
- Take advantage of a warm day and remove the last of the fallen leaves from your yard. Also have your gutters professionally cleaned to have leaves and debris removed
If you are ready to sell your home and move into the home of your dreams in South Denver consider Heritage Hills, a gated luxury home community in Lone Tree, CO. At Heritage Hills we offer new homes from the $900′s and currently have two homes available for quick move in. Both homes also offer a limited time $25,000 options incentive. Click here to learn more! To schedule a showing, contact Craig Penn at 303-706-0466.